The US Tour certainly became more of an apostolic mission than we could have hoped for.
- 10+ weeks of travel
- 30+ locations in 18 states
- 70+ events & activities
- 15 colleges & universities
- 2500+ youth and young adults (at least!)
- Countless parishioners young and old!
The movement of the Holy Spirit in this very humble work of God’s is undeniable.
- OUR HEARTS ARE OVERFLOWING WITH GRATITUDE THIS THANKSGIVING! THANK YOU:
- HOST FAMILIES: for sharing your witness of a beautiful Christian family, all the fun and fantastic food!
- VOLUNTEERING FRIENDS: for making the effort to organize events that spread the mission and the graces to so many people!
- PRIESTS, CAMPUS MINISTERS & ALL LEADERS: for welcoming us so graciously into your faith and school communities!
- MISSION PARTNERS: for making it possible to do this tour, fruitfully, with your financial support and much needed prayers!
- NEW FRIENDS, STUDENTS, & COLLABORATORS: for opening your heart to the Lord and his calling for you in and through the John Paul II Project!
On a personal note, this has been a powerful pilgrimage experience for our little family. I was expecting long days and exhausting evenings. But I didn’t anticipate having such a great time with the host families, learning so much from them about marriage and family life, encountering more deeply the faith of American youth, and witnessing how a sacramental can be so powerful for those yearning for God. I’m also grateful to my husband and children for such an incredible bonding time as a family, even with the minor meltdowns. 🙂
In these past weeks of celebrating the 40th anniversary of our patron’s election of the papacy, his feast day on October 22, and the 100 year anniversary of Poland’s anniversary, God certainly let his grace pour forth upon all those involved in the JP2 Project.
We can’t wait to see what else he has in store!
THANK YOU AGAIN and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
-Corinne MacDonald, President